Thanksgiving Dinner Giveaway
1. Sponsors. This Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is sponsored by Pathways Behavioral Health Service Inc (PBHS), 594 Halls Creek Rd New Bern, NC 28560 .This Giveaway is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering this Giveaway, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s), which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
2. Eligibility. The Giveaway is open to permanent legal U.S. residents who reside within Trillium Health Resources catchment area and who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
3. Entry. This Giveaway will accept entries beginning on November 10th, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. EST and ending on November 20th, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST. To enter the Giveaway, entrants must visit https://pbhsinc.com/thanksgiving to submit the entry form. Entrants must include their name, phone number, e-mail address and date of birth in order to enter. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Incomplete entries will not be considered. All entries must be received by November 19th, 2020 at 11:59 EST. One (1) entry per person will be accepted.
Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for technical or computer, telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, busy signals, hang-ups, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or late, lost, failed, illegible, incomplete, garbled or deleted entries, transmissions, or voicemails or other network or technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or online entry, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form, or the rules.
An entrant may use only one email address to submit entries during the Giveaway. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one entry per day, the entrant will be disqualified. For entries submitted online, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning the e-mail address or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by the Sponsor(s)) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address, phone number, or social media profile shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion. The Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive, harassing, vulgar, or unsportsmanlike manner, as determined by the Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Sponsor(s) determine(s), in its/their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Giveaway (electronic or otherwise) or if technical difficulties (e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor(s)) compromise the security, fairness, integrity or administration of the Giveaway, the Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to void the entries at issue and/or modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Giveaway and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Giveaway is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted online at https://www.pbhsinc.com/thanksgiving. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates the Official Rules of the Giveaway. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize(s). There will be One (1) winner in this Giveaway. The Winner will be selected on November 20, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. The winner will be notified by phone or e-mail that they have won a Food Lion Gift Card. The approximate retail value of the prize is $200.00.
The potential winner will be contacted by a representative of the Sponsors and must reply within 24 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to choose another potential winner by the process referred to above.
All results are unofficial until winner(s) is/are verified by the Sponsor(s). Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use, merchantability, or fitness for a specific purpose, and the Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for defective prizes. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to substitute a prize in their sole discretion without an announcement, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Other terms and conditions may apply.
6. Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize(s). The winner must arrange a time to meet a sponsor representative. Prize(s) will not be mailed under any circumstances. The prize(s) must be claimed by November 22, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. EST or it/they will be forfeited. The winner will be required to provide a valid government issued photo identification card. All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Failure by the winner(s) to respond to the Sponsors messages, calls, e-mails or other notification will lead to forfeiture of the prize(s). Failure to completely fill out and sign all waivers, releases, or forms requested by the Sponsor will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). The Sponsor then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to another winner using the method described above. A winner who forfeits any prize is not eligible to win another contest or Giveaway conducted by the Sponsor for thirty (30) days.
By accepting the prize, the winner or winners (or, in the case of a minor, their parent/legal guardian) agree to have their name, voice, likeness, biographical information, and entry materials used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Giveaway, and in any media whatsoever.
7. Social Media. For contests or Giveaway conducted or promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, or any other social media website (each a “Social Media Site” and collectively the “Social Media Sites”), the Sponsors reserve the right to void any entrant’s entry in the Giveaway for failure to abide by the guidelines, policies, or procedures of the applicable Social Media Site, and to delete or remove any of entrant’s related “Likes,” comments, posts, tweets, videos, photos, user generated content, or other electronic messages, communications, or submissions at their discretion. The Sponsors also reserve the right to block, ignore, report, and/or completely prevent any entrant, account, user, or profile from accessing the Giveaway and/or the Sponsors’ profile(s), account(s), website(s), blog(s) or handle(s). This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Sites. By entering this Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold the Social Media Sites harmless from any or all claims, liability, damages, judgments, fines, costs, expenses related to or associated with their participation in this Giveaway. Entrants understand that by logging-in to the applicable Social Media Site, that they agree to comply with the Social Media Site’s Terms of Service, and that their personal information is subject to the Privacy Policies and information collection practices of the Social Media Site. Entrants agree that the Sponsors are not responsible for the collection, disclosure, transfer, or dissemination of their personal information, whether directly or indirectly, by third party advertisers, marketers, or any other transferees. For entries submitted through the Social Media Sites, the Sponsors may be limited to using the information in a manner set forth by the Social Media Sites and in no other way.
8. Limitation on Liability. Sponsor(s) disclaim(s) all liabilities to the winner(s) with respect to receipt and use of the prize(s). Winners and their guests or travel companions, by acceptance of their prize(s), agree to release and hold the Sponsor(s) and its/their affiliated companies, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, fines, and costs of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which may be sustained directly or indirectly to persons or property in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Giveaway or prize-related activity.
9. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to cancel or terminate this Giveaway for any reason if the event cannot be run or administered as intended by the Sponsor(s). Any such changes or termination will be announced on WHTM.
10. Contact Information. For questions or more information about this Giveaway, please contact Pathways Behavioral Health Service Inc at 594 Halls Creek Rd New Bern, Nc 28560.